Column variables are used inside the <<columnsubstitution>> command to display certain column information like the column name.
You can find the column variables under <Code Snippet Generator> -> <Column Parsing> -> <Column Variables>
- columnName: the name of the column, first letter not capitalized
- columnNameCap: the name of the column, first letter capitalized
- columnOrdinal: a zero based enumerator that represents the sequence of retrieving the columns. Note, this number does not represent the order of columns within a table!
- columnType: the .net data type converted by the OLEDB interface from the original database column data type. Find more information about data types and how to use them in chapter Conversions based on data types.
- netTypedAccessor: returns the .net type accessor.